SELECTING & APPLYING PROVEN METHODS THAT ANSWER YOUR MARKETING QUESTIONS
Interclarity exploits the power of marketing science to enhance the value of research data. We are continually evaluating new methodologies and techniques that add to our analytical capabilities and allow us to deliver more powerful research-based solutions.
At Interclarity, we select and apply solid, tested methods that best answer your marketing questions. In our approach to research and with any of the methodologies we use, you receive the guidance and support that makes it easy for you to communicate results throughout your organization and enhances your ability to implement changes.
Interclarity brings together the right people and the right methods to create breakthrough insights that give you and your business the confidence to move forward.
We are continually evaluating new methodologies and techniques that add to our analytical capabilities and allow us to deliver more powerful research-based solutions.
Research Methods and Solutions
- Customer Propensity Models
- Customer Segmentation
- Key-Driver Analysis
- Competitive Position Mapping
- Product Preference Analysis
- Message Evaluation
- Product Feature Salience
- Customer Churn Models
- Predictive Modeling
- Pro Forma Package Insert Studies
- Product Benefits Analysis
- Psychographic & Attitude Measurement
- Market Segmentation
- Pricing Studies
Interclarity supports its research solutions with the rigorous application of analytic techniques, including a full range of multivariate methods.
Data Sources and Collection Techniques
- Secondary Data (public, private, client sources)
- Primary Data (Online, e-mail, telephone surveys)
- One-on-one in-depth interviews (web-conference, in-person, telephone)
- Focus groups (web-conference, in-person, telephone)